Starting a business in Vietnam enables our clients to receive the highest level of personalised service wherever they do business. Along with technical know – how, transparency, speed and proactive services, Vinasc is able to help create the customised and flexible solutions you need – so you focus on business matters.
Our licensing professionals have developed strong working relationships over many years with officials at various levels to assist, particularly in liaising with Vietnamese government agencies, such as Department and Planning and Investment. Furthermore, we have extensive experience in negotiating with relevant agencies on procedures formalities and technical interpretations to solve disputes in the most effective manner possible.
We provide a one-stop services of licensing, comprising
- Overview of Vietnam business environment such as accounting, tax and other legislation regarding doing business in Vietnam.
- Furthermore, advice on the business structure and the tax and other implications of the structure on thebusiness in the future.
Establishing the Clients’ presence in Vietnam:
- Limited liability company
- State owned enterprises
- Joint-stock company
- Private enterprise
Set-up other forms for Clients’ Vietnam presence:
- Project Executive Office
- Resident Representative Office
Post local incorporation technical support:
- Announcing the approval and contents of the investment license in designated Vietnamese
- Opening bank accounts
- Registering with relevant authorities such as tax, labor, finance, statistic…
Closing Clients’ Vietnam presence:
We can also assist the Clients in closing their Vietnam presence with both Licencing Authority and Tax Authority.
Finally, if you are interest in Vinasc’s legal services in Vietnam, please contact us. As a result, we will send a letter of quotation for your consideration.