We provide accounting services in Vietnam that take care of Vietnamese tax registrations, bookkeeping, tax compliance, and statutory accounts preparation and filing. Vinasc’s Accounting and Tax Compliance Services in Vietnam can also help you prepare corporate management reporting documents, which are required by both Vietnamese governmental and international accounting standards.
There are 20 tax payments required each year in Vietnam. Hence effective and efficient accounting can help settle potential investment and business disputes and monitor informal charges – an endemic system for Vietnam.
Vinasc’s Accounting Services can support your accounting needs and help you maintain tax compliance.
Our services include:
- Accounting services
- Initial set up of accounting systems
- Bookkeeping and reporting services
- Preparation of financial statements in compliance with accounting standards and practices
- Vietnamese Accounting Standards and Systems, International Financial Reporting Standards and relevant generally-accepted accounting principles of other jurisdictions
- Acting as chief accountant
- Assistance with bank accounts also payment management services
- Assistance with the invoice printing process
- Preparation of statistical reports
- Finally, validation of the legitimacy of invoices/receipts attached with expense claims and payment requests
- Preparing and submitting business licensing tax annual declarations
- Providing updates on changes to tax legislation monthly, quarterly or yearly
- Preparing and submitting value-added tax (“VAT”) monthly and quarterly declarations
- Preparing and submitting corporate income tax (“CIT”) quarterly estimations and annual declarations
- Review the new regulation update which impact to the entity
- Preparing and submitting report on related party (affiliates) transactions
- Also preparing and submitting withholding tax (“WHT”) or foreign contractor tax (FCT) documentation
We save your cost by guiding you towards economical solutions that comply with local legislation and procedures. Vinasc support you through early logistic solutions also carry you through as your business grows. We aim to bridge the gap between international best practices and local cultures and assist foreign companies and organizations entering Vietnam market to overcome commercial and regulatory issues.
Finally, if you are interest in Vinasc’s accounting services in Vietnam, please contact us. As a result, we will send a letter of quotation for your consideration