Inter-company transactions across borders and preparing transfer pricing documentation are growing rapidly and becoming much more complex.
Tax authorities are keeping a closer eye on the growing number of cross-border, inter-company transactions, imposing stricter penalties and new documentation requirements.
Complying with these requirements can be complicated and time-consuming. So every multinational company needs to have a coherent and defensible transfer pricing policy ground in the very real environment of change in which they are operating.
By considering transfer pricing carefully, you will be able to:
- Better manage risks
- Improve operational and financial performance
- Prepare for sustainable growth
Aligning your transfer pricing policy with your goals
We can help you embed your transfer pricing policy within your wider business strategy by:
- Designing tax-optimized business models (including value chain transformation analysis and implementation)
- Intellectual property planning
- Obtaining tax rulings and advance pricing agreements
- Drafting transfer pricing documentation based on the OECD Guidelines
- Tax audit assistance
Transfer pricing documentation is a file supporting your related-party transactions to help you defend your arm’s length prices in the event of a dispute with the tax authorities.
- Determining and supporting your arm’s length prices
- A defense document in the event of a tax audit
- The findings can also be use in the event of a dispute with your related parties, minority shareholders, or lawfully interest third parties.
Finally, if you are interested in Vinasc’s Transfer Pricing Services, please contact us. As a result, we will send a letter of quotation for your consideration.