In Vietnam today, there are regular changes in tax regulations and accounting policies. Therefore, if your company does not have a thorough knowledge of accounting and is not an expert in this field, it is very difficult to catch the information timely and comply with the current law. That is also the reason why Vinasc provides accounting services to help you avoid the troubles with the tax authorities.
With a wide range of services providing clients the most effective ways to organize the operations. As well as providing early warning and support in dealing with risks in the accounting, tax and legal fields. Vinasc will definitely bring satisfaction to your company when using our accounting services.
What is the process of implementing our full accounting services?
- Proceeding initial tax registration for your company;
- Organizing the process of document storage and accounting at your company;
- Making declaration, tax reporting such as value added tax, personal income tax, corporate income tax, contractor tax … monthly and quarterly;
- Tax refunds;
- Performing obligations related to labor such as social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, labor registration;
- Annual tax finalization;
- Working with the independent auditor and the tax inspection team;
- Preparing the transfer pricing documentation include: appendix No.01, No.02, No.03 and No.04.; In addition is Local file, Master file and Country by Country file. As a result, this service will be charge more fee as a other service package.
- Working with customs;
- Finally is printing books and financial reports to keep at the Company.
Our accounting services include:
- Bookkeeping and tax compliance services;
- Being in the name of the chief accountant;
- Setting up the initial accounting system for the Company;
- Providing and consulting company’s accounting software;
- Providing bookkeeping services in combination with training of accountants;
- Tax declaration;
- Finance consultancy;
- Tax Accounting Services;
- Making internal management report;
- Checking monthly accounting books and documents;
- Checking long term records and evidences for tax inspection;
- In addition, supporting in work with tax authorities.
Finally, if you are interested in Vinasc’s Accounting Services, please contact us. We will send a letter of quotation for your consideration.