In addition to the traditional financial statement audit. Most organizations experience needs for independent, objective assurance on financial information, transactions and processes. In a constantly changing business environment, audit-related services are more important than ever
Independent assurance and verification adds credibility to an organization’s disclosures and reporting, particularly when it is not a statutory requirement.
How Vinasc’s auditing services can help
Vinasc offers a range of audit-related services.
- Completion Audits: Provides assurance around specific financial measures of an entity being bought or sold.
- Report on Internal Controls: Consists of reasonable or limited assurance engagements to provide an independent conclusion on internal controls conducted at a client’s request.
- Review Report: Expresses a moderate assurance conclusion on financial information where a full scope audit is not require.
- Agreed Upon Procedures: Performs procedures agreed between an entity and a third party to produce factual findings of financial information or operational processes.
- Compliance Audit: Provides assurance on an entity’s compliance with legal or contractual obligation e.g. loan covenants, donor’s funding conditions.
- Audit of Prospective Financial Information: Covers the potential consequences of possible future events and actions. It is future orient and therefore speculative.
We seek to build and preserve the trust, respect, and confidence of our clients by providing clear, relevant and timely advice.
Finally, if you are interest in Vinasc’s Auditing Services in Vietnam, please contact us. As a result, we will send a letter of quotation for your consideration.