At Vinasc we have invested substantially to develop a disciplined, standardised methodology to drive audit quality and objectivity. All of our professionals are trained in the same methodology, ensuring the consistently high standards you expect of auditing services company.
Through your trusted business advisor we offer you a “one stop” solution and access to all our services including tax planning, legal advice also a myriad of business advisory services.
Quality is Vinasc’s top priority
When it comes to delivering an audit, quality is Vinasc’s top priority. Our audit professionals’ foremost responsibility is to serve investors, the capital markets, audit committees and management with reasonable assurance.
Innovation to enhance audit quality
Vinasc is committed to continuously identifying and implementing innovative approaches and tools to help deliver and enhance a quality audit. Vinasc is making a significant investment in innovations that enhance audit quality, bring greater relevance to audit findings and ultimately enrich the client experience.
We also offer industry expertise and sound working knowledge, best practice and benchmarking opportunities within specific industries. Our high-quality, risk-based audit approach will provide the basis for a meaningful advisory role. Our approach also relies on the support of information system specialists from our Performance Improvement service offering.
Adding value through our audit service
In performing your audit, we will strive to go beyond a financial statement opinion to help you identify and manage your risks – control, compliance and operational – as well as generate value-added ideas and solutions. Your relationship with your trusted business advisor ensures that we add value to you at all times.
Vinasc’s auditing services in Vietnam will
- Focus on understanding your strategic business plans and operational processes in addition to the financial statements
- Perform a thorough risk assessment to develop the audit plan
- Develop an audit that builds on a growing understanding of your internal controls, policies and procedures, recognising the importance of internal controls
- Include industry and subject matter experts in the audit process as part of your service team
- Assess your financial statement compliance, and
- Furthermore, emphasise continuous and open communication with management.
Our approach will
- Be controlled centrally by your trusted business advisor to ensure an effective process
- Evolve with your business, responding quickly to changes in risk profile and organisational structure
- Challenge your people, including those outside of the finance function, reinforcing their responsibility for the integrity of the financial information on which you depend to run the business
- Provide assurance, confirming that effective management and governance are in place and that key systems and controls are operating effectively
- Be forward-looking, providing feedback that is relevant to the way you run the business.
Finally, if you are interest in Vinasc’s auditing services in Vietnam, please contact us. As a result, we will send a letter of quotation for your consideration