With a team of experienced lawyers as well as senior advisors with extensive knowledge in many areas, Vinasc commits to providing high quality legal services, providing useful legal advice services and the most innovative solution for you to help solve your problems and difficulties in most effective way.
Vietnam has a complex and constantly changing legal system. The practical application of Vietnam laws depends to a large extent on the attitudes and practices of government bodies and agencies, as well as court interpretations. To avoid inadvertent or undesirable consequences on the general conduct of business or specific transactions as well as civil, administrative and criminal liabilities, businesses and investors are strongly advised to seek professional legal assistance.
Our growing team of industry-focused, talented and passionate experts can provide advice and assistance with a broad range of legal issues, including the following:
- Advice on corporate acquisitions, investments and disposals;
- Set up company in Vietnam;
- Setup limited liability company in Vietnam;
- Doing business in Vietnam;
- Setup joint venture company in Vietnam;
- Establish a Company in Vietnam;
- Setup joint stock company in Vietnam;
- Legal due diligence on acquisition or investment targets;
- Establishment of joint ventures;
- Formation and registration of legal entities;
- Support with labour issues, contracts of employment;
- Assistance with the obtainment of licenses and/or work permits through Vinasc’s long-time reliable partners;
- Advice on the laws affecting subsoil use;
- Support with real estate transactions;
- Advice on the civil law, competition laws, currency restrictions, banking legislation, licensing, state procurement, customs and labour legislation;
- Advice on company and securities law.
Why choose Vinasc
Vinasc employs highly experienced Vietnam and expatriate legal experts whose strength is providing focused advice to Vietnam and foreign clients. Beside, our lawyers have been educated in, and have gained valuable professional experience from multiple jurisdictions.
Strengths in legal advice services of Vinasc:
- Lawyers with extensive experience in a wide range of fields and with extensive technical cooperative relation networking
- Commit to meeting the needs of the clients even with complex cases and need to shorten the processing time
- Various legal advice package to meet all the clients’ needs
Our legal advice services include:
- Legal advice on business
- Legal advice on investment
- Reviewing the compliance with laws
- Legal advice on economic and commercial contracts
- Legal advice on tax – finance – accounting
- Advice on labor law
Finally, if you are interested in Vinasc’s Legal advice services in Vietnam, please contact us. As a result, we will send a letter of quotation for your consideration.