Many organisations are oblige to obtain independent verification of financial and other information report to regulators. Others voluntarily seek independent verification to avoid factual errors and the risk of non-compliance.
Regulatory audit include, but are not limited to:
- Audit or review of prudential ratio of securities companies under the requirement of the State Securities Commission.
- Assurance on internal control of credit institutions and foreign bank branches under the requirement of the State Bank of Vietnam.
- Engagement to perform agreed upon procedures on financial also non-financial information according to specific requirements of intended users to meet relevant regulatory requirements.
How Vinasc’s auditing services can help
- Vinasc’s Audit practice assists clients fulfill a range of compliance obligations by conducting independent assurance engagements, audits and reviews of financial information and other data.
- We help our clients identify incidences of non-compliance. Furthermore, increase confidence in the integrity of the information, systems and processes under review.
- We provide relevant services for Vietnam affiliates of companies.
- Our skilled and experienced audit professionals work with clients and relevant external parties to understand the changing business environment.
- We seek to get the basics right and to add value beyond the financial statements through the business insights we bring to each engagement.
- We adopt an audit approach that is based on a proven methodology and reinforced by Vinasc’s commitment to professional integrity, independence and ethical behaviour.
- Vinasc’ auditing services equip our audit teams with advanced technology to provide a structured, risk-focused workflow.
- We focus on clients’ key business risks.
- Vinasc’s auditing services support the audit process with extensive experience of applying and interpreting accounting standards.
- We even more identify industry trends, issues and insights that may influence the accuracy and completeness of financial statements.
We offer high-level technical capabilities, a client focused culture and access to a global network of respected audit professionals. Hence, our advice is clear, concise and relevant.
At Vinasc we seek to build and preserve the trust, respect and confidence of our clients by providing clear, relevant and timely advice.
Finally, if you are interest in Vinasc’s auditing services in Vietnam, please contact us. As a result, we will send a letter of quotation for your consideration.