Regulatory compliance and reporting need to be viewed as a natural extension of the governance duties shouldered by top management and corporate boards. Only good governance can ensure that compliance is aligned with the company’s business objectives and risk management strategies — and is thereby adding real value (and not just cost) to the organization. Ultimately, the goal is to ensure that the spirit of compliance — as well as the letter of the law — embraces in every corner of the enterprise.
If this is your situation
- You don’t know whether your company is in compliance with regulatory rules.
- Your company’s compliance costs are out of control.
- You need to plan for staff training in light of new compliance issues.
- You are concerned about the reputational risk from failing to comply with regulations.
How Vinasc’s Auditing services can help you
For all organizations engaged in activities that come under the control of a regulator, Vinasc provides advice and assurance to help you identify, manage, and control any existing and future regulatory risks.
Our Regulation and Compliance team can help clients at the strategic level — by maximizing any competitive advantages from regulation through to the operational level. We work with you to minimize costs and disruptions to your business, freeing up management time in the process.
- Independent assurance of regulatory compliance and benchmarking against industry peers
- Assessment of your current and future regulatory risk profile and impact of new regulations
- Effectiveness reviews of current compliance departments
- Independent assurance on regulatory financial statements
- Developing and implementing a risk-based compliance control framework and monitoring program
- Help in establishing an appropriate compliance culture within your business
- Evaluation of new regulations on your business model
- Advice and assistance with regulatory relations and in meeting regulatory standards and expectations
- Advice and assistance with getting your business authorized by a regulator
- Assistance and support in dealing with regulatory enforcement actions and remediation exercises
Finally, if you are interest in Vinasc’s Auditing Services in Vietnam, please contact us. As a result, we will send a letter of quotation for your consideration.