There are quite a few benefits of setting up a virtual office in Phu Quoc island. Having a virtual office is one of the best ways that you can conduct business from anywhere in the world. Having a virtual office in Phu Quoc island is also a way that you don’t have to pay for renting out an office space. Phu Quoc island has slowly become a great place to do business. The economy here has grown quite a lot in the past few years and this is why setting up a virtual office in Phu Quoc island is a great idea for you and your company.
Private Office (US$ 1000-1,500)
For the same number of users, prices differ for private rooms on window-side or corridor-side.In addition, our office’s strength is that there is no deposit required. The minimum contract period is 1 month. Office facility such as furniture, phone, etc. is ready for immediate use. You are not required to pay any additional fee during the contract period nor upon renewal.
Shared Office (Fixed: USD 200/person)
Shared-Office is where users share an open-concept office. Fixed-Seat users are entitled to choose a preferred desk space which comes with a phone and a lockable cabinet.
Virtual Office (USD 100)
For Virtual Office, services available include Address Registration, Meeting Room usage.
Other services such as Business Lounge, Meeting Room facilities, Phone services, Internet, FAX, Secretarial service, Security Lockers, Translation, etc.
(1) Minimum 1-month contracts are available.
(2) In the case of renewal of a contract, any fees may change according to an economical environment.
(3) VAT10% is added to all the payments.
At Vinasc, besides using our Virtual Office service, we also provide full package services for foreign investor include:
- Outsourcing services: accounting, bookkeeping, tax compliance, payroll;
- Auditing services;
- Transfer pricing services;
- Legal advising services: setup company, business law, investment law, labor law;
- Tax consulting services.
Why the Virtual Office leasing service in Phu Quoc is important
Together with Vietnam attracting large amounts of FDI investment, foreign companies established with increasing numbers. A non-small part of it is the establishment of the company in Vietnam for the purpose of exploration,. understanding the market before the long-term business plan and expanding the scale.
For that purpose, foreign investors need a shared office to save costs as well as meet their operational requirements.
How can Vinascreal’s virtual office rental services be supported
- Business address, Company’s banner.
- Professional reception.
- Receiving mail, Internet, Wifi, Private phone number.
- Receiving and forwarding calls.
- Use the meeting room.
- Car and motorbike parking.
- Investment consulting.
- Business registration and Investment certificate.
- Website design, SEO services, Advertising consulting.
- Printing services.
- Finally, transport and logistics services.
We offer office viewing tour, so please feel free to contact us for more details.